Cost Efficient Sea Freight Forwarder
Tehran Nasim offers all aspects of worldwide sea freight forwarding services in Iran. Our logistics consulting team coordinates import and export shipments with Iran for any scale of cargo, wherever your business is located. We also work closely with other international freight shipping companies as an NVOCC (freight forwarding agent).
Tehran Nasim’s professional freight shipping services include:
- -FCL (Full Container Load) and LCL (Less than Container Load) consolidation services
- -Project cargo services for over-dimensional shipping and logistics that require precise coordination and care
- -Customs brokerage services for both import and export freight shipments
- -Expertise in handling and shipping hazardous cargo worldwide
- -Collection and delivery services for exports and imports
- -Break bulk freight shipping, including full and part charters.
Our worldwide sea freight services cover all the major trading ports in Iran. Our Iranian transport and logistics network now extends to the ports of: Bandar Abbas, Imam Khommeni, Boushehr, Shahid Rajaei, Amir Abad, Khorramshahr, Noshahr Anzalli, Qeshm, Chabahar, Mahshahr, Anzali, Fereidoon Kenar, Astara, and Noshahr.
Worldwide Logistics Industry Networks
Tehran Nasim has over 20 years of established, trusting relationships with transport and freight shipping companies worldwide. We also maintain an agency network of international freight forwarding companies. Our logistics industry networks mean we can negotiate competitive sea freight prices based on our global volume, then pass on the savings to our import export business clients to successfully compete on the worldwide trading stage.
Our global, professional freight services focus on the major shipping ports around the world including:
- -Europe: Antwerp, Hamburg, Bremen, Barcelona, Valencia, Gdansk, Genoa, Southampton, Venice and Gdynia, Istanbul, Mersin, plus many others.
- -Asia: Shanghai, Singapore, Shenzhen, Ningbo, Hong Kong, Dalian, Busan, Guangzhou, Tianjin, Jebel Ali, Jawaharlal Nehru, Port Klang and many more.
Importing and Exporting Goods Across Industries and International Jurisdictions
Iran is renowned as a prominent producer of oil that is shipped to worldwide destinations on a daily basis. Our experience in full and part charters with tanker vessel operators, combined with our accumulated expertise in the logistics industry allows us to provide practical, global logistics solutions from several outlets in the Central Asia / Middle East.
For instance, Tehran Nasim offer dry and wet bulk services to handle other major commodities such as: agricultural products, grains, minerals, iron ore, cement, metal and other raw materials.
Get quoted now with your freight shipping estimate by calling one of our offices or emailing with details of your shipping requirements.